Information according to § 5 TMG
Freundeskreis Skulpturenprojekt Robert Schad 2019 e.V.
Registergericht: Vereinsregister Ulm
Represented by the Board of Directors:
The president of the association is Jürgen Förster
Datema Software & Beratung GmbH
We are not willing or obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
Responsibility for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with the general legislation under Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, in accordance with §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor information transmitted or stored by third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Responsibility for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognisable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any violations of the law, we will immediately remove such links.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the content of this page has not been created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. If you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
- Bernhard Strauss : for all the photos of the sculptures in the sites, the cover of the book, the landscapes, portraits and the sites Alise-Sainte-Reine, Arc-et-Senans, Besançon, Bèze, Bussy-Le-Grand, Cirey-Les-Bellevaux, Flavigny-sur-Ozerain, Gilley, Huanne-Montmartin, Larians and Munans, Lure, Marast, Montigny-Lès-Cherlieu, Ronchamp, Tournus.
- Clément Barré : p 11
- Robin Billecard : p 128 / 129, 186 / 187, 256 / 257
- Markus Braun : p 4
- Jean Greset : p 137, p 163
- Robert Schad : p 62, 91
- All the communes, public and private establishments and associations for the photos of their sites:
- Arc-et-Senans, Arc-sous-Cicon, Autun, Baume-les-Dames: Pierre Beuchot,
- Beaune: Caves Patriarche, Buffon, Champlitte, Châteauneuf, Etuz : Jean Greset,
- Gilley, Giromagny, Glux-en-Glenne : Arnaud Meunier,
- Saint-Gorgon-Main: Jean-Pierre Gurtner,
- Maîche: Solina Guedroitz,
- Moncley: Jack Varlet,
- Montagney, Montbard, Montbéliard, Nancray : Musée parc de Nancray, Tournus, Vaux-Les-Prés : Clément Degott.
- Martine Ambs-Lesure
- Christiane Manthey
- Werner Meyer
- Christine Wölfle
In English :
- Brigitte Saint-Arroman
- Charles-Edouard de Broin
Transport and assembly
Mediaco Franche-Comté, Besançon
Charpente Création, Avilley
Toiture Morel, Giromagny
- Salzgitter Mannesmann Stainless Tubes, Montbard
- Avelino Martins
- Julien Hassan Codfert
- Jean François Fiorucci
under the direction of Jean-Marie Petit
director of the technical services of Montbard
- Jacquot Machines Agricoles, Rioz
- Frédéric Giboulet
- Métal Concept, Rigney
- Jean-Luc Vincent
- BLT Design
- Timothé Benlulu, Besançon
Groundworks in Larians
Urlacher TIP, Avilley »